Perfect for the gabby globetrotter
VOX International access number
Auto PIN access number
- Ideal for long international calls to good listeners
- Let the gabfest begin for as little as 0.2¢ a minute 2
- 15% loyalty bonus
- Free 1-800 access across Canada1
HOW TO USE A VOX PREPAID CALLING CARD
- How do I use my PIN to place a call?
Simply dial the access number on the back of your card and follow the voice prompts.
Calls within Canada, to the USA and to the Caribbean: dial 1 + area code + phone number.
Other international calls: dial 011 + country code + city code + phone number.
- Can I use my VOX card with cell phones?
Yes! You can use your VOX card on any cell phone, landline or payphone. Take advantage of our great rates and stop paying an arm and a leg for long distance on your cell!
|Please select a destination.|
(1) Calls originating and terminating in Northern British Columbia, Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut, are subject to a surcharge of 14¢/minute and 11¢/minute respectively. Additional rate of 10¢/minute applies to calls originating from the United States.
(2) $1 payphone charge may apply. Connection fee of 49¢/call. When the face value of the card is not used in full, a 20% billing fee applies at the end of each call. Calls to certain overseas destinations have higher rates for calls to cellular phones and premium service lines. No credits provided on calls made to overseas cellular phones. Rates are subject to change without notice. Calls are billed in blocks of 1 minute. Card is non-refundable and has no cash value; valid 3 months from first use or recharge, subject to applicable law.